2008-08-31

malacca ...

I went Malacca with my friend and her family.. early morning my friend called me when i was still sleeping.. my sis asked me to answer phone call and i was so angry that who is the stupid fellow disturbed me early morning.. when i answered the call my friend told me tat they are going Malacca A'Famosa Water World.. she asked me wanted to follow or not.. after i prepared she came fetch me.. about 9 o'clock morning we moved off.. after 1 hour journey we had arrived there.. her sis bought the tickets and the tickets were so expensive.. an adult's ticket was about rm50++.. i had got a shock.. after buying the tickets we went in and started to play water.. we went to the swimming pool to play for a while after that we rented the lifebuoy to play the water games.. it was so fun.. my friend who was so scared was screaming all the way and we all were laughing at her.. when we felt hungry we had our lunch.. after that we went to relax ourself by floating on the water... about 2.30pm we went for bath and prepared to go for the other destinations.. before tat we planned to go Malacca history's places but because of the traffic jam we had to call off our plan.. so we just can went for dinner... i sat inside the car for about 4 hours on the journey from the Malacca back to Banting for our dinner... the stupid traffic jam and also the ppl who had no manners kept on cut in the line made us can't move.. it was so boring inside the car and i can do nothing.. although the journey was quite boring because of the traffic jam but the trip was very fun and i enjoyed it very much... i hope that i can go there again with my friends.. Thank you my friend,chiann wei and also her family invited me to go along with them...

Today is national day and also my friend>jilyne's birthday ..
Let's sing birthday song to her here...
Jilyne,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to jilyne,
Happy birthday to you.....
* may all ur dreams come true..
* wish you all the best..
* good luck in ur PMR and get 8A's for it ya^^
* gambateh yohh!!! jia you jia you jia you^^

No comments: