2009-05-30

I'm Back !!!

I'm Back !!!!!!

Finally mid-year exam is over ...
i think i'm the most late person who are going to update my blog after the exam ..
all of my frens already updated their profile as the exam was over ..
my results for this exam will be very very bad even worse as the questions need me to write essays and so on ..
but nvm because this time i really din't work as hard as i can so i surrender ..
dun talk about exam already ..

my burfday is coming soon .. yeahhh so happiie ..
but my darling gonna go for table tenis tournament on my burfday =(
every year my burfday she will be in the tournament .. so bad ..
she said she will remember to msg me on tat day ... hope she wont forget ..

On the other hand, next month my blog 1 year old already ..
Happy anniversary to my blog^^

No comments: